Friday 19 August 2011

Chitrangada Singh: I am dusky and truly Indian

Actress Chitrangada Singh is the latest to join the bandwagon of Bollywood actresses who have said no to fairness cream ads claiming that they send wrong signals to the public. Earlier, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Bipasha Basu have turned down quite a few lucrative offers from such companies.
Chitrangada had been offered a huge amount by the company that specializes in fairness creams. Since Chitrangada has a dusky complexion, they felt that she was a perfect choice for their target audience. However, Chitrangada turned down the offer and was quoted saying, “I refused the offer because I am happy the way I am. I love my skin color. I am dusky and truly Indian and I am happy to stay that way. I don’t believe in the fair skin concept. The bias against dark complexion is unfair.”
chitrangada singh

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.